Men enjoy dressing up just like ladies do! Every man desire to appear sophisticated and elegant – whether it is during wedding seasons or during any other ethnic celebrations. The festivities motivate men to explore folklore and ethnic attire and navigate through many styles and fashions to develop their own personal style impression. They always want to choose an alternative to the standard options.
Are you also looking for conventional garments for an upcoming event? We are sure that by now you might have searched a wide variety of options to pick from, including kurta pajama set, sherwanis, bandi sets, jodhpuris, jackets, and more. There are various ethnic and Indian traditional clothing for men – from formal to casual or for various events or rituals. If you are confused looking at endless possibilities, look at our manual of ethnic wear for men.
- Kurta Salwar: The kurta salwar is a fantastic combination that offers far more comfort in addition to style – just like any other kurta pair. The salwar offers a completely different appearance because it is considerably more loosely fitted and slightly baggy. Even Patiala salwars are now in trend! Embroidered salwars, gold or contrasting salwar with borders give off a more contemporary and current vibe.
- Achkan: The Achkan Sherwani is a variation of the traditional Sherwani and is a great option for making a fashion statement. It is a stylish and dashing outfit that can liven up your appearance. Anybody would love to wear this sherwani on their wedding day to make it classic. This knee-length coat has more tailored and fitting features for a more condensed and manly appearance.
- Pathani: One of the most fashionable and well-liked pieces of ethnic apparel for men that can be worn on any occasion is the Pathani. This ethnic yet refined attire emanates style and refinement. The conventional suits come with plain kurtas that have stand collars and front buttons. You might have seen many celebrities adorning this beautiful outfit. There are many colours and textures that come in this pattern. Also, you will find pathani in a wide variety of fabrics and lovely embellishments.
- Churidar Kurta: The kurta-churidar combination is undoubtedly more popular among males compared to any other traditional attire. Men frequently choose it since it is not only very comfy but also simple to dress and style. The nicest thing about a churidar and kurta is how adaptable it is. For instance, you may wear it to your friends’ Haldi ceremony or to a Diwali celebration at work. How about wearing it to a patriotic event? Be it plain or printed- a men’s kurta is truly an effortless garment to date!
- Sherwani: What is the most favourite traditional dress for men? It is the sherwani – especially, grooms love it! You will be stunned looking at the numerous styles of sherwani available in the market currently. From simple ornamental ones to beautiful and designer garments from Indo-Western – sherwanis are typically worn for major occasions. Sherwanis have changed over time tremendously to become men’s wedding attire. You can style them with a dupatta, a safa or can even pair them with a dhoti.
- Jodhpuri: A bandhgala is today considered an essential piece of clothing for every male. Whether you are dressing for a wedding or a celebratory supper with relatives, it will give you a dapper and classy appearance. Surely, that is what all of us want! The main advantage of donning a jodhpuri suit is that it offers a royal appearance. One must be very careful to get the appropriate cut and fit in order to achieve the authentic look of this attire.
- Indo-western: Indian and Western fashions were combined to create a new kind of clothing known as Indo-Western ensembles. Asymmetrical or cowl hemlines, elegant neck designs, patterned long coats, and other traditional ethnic garments are featured with a western twist. More young guys are choosing to wear these modern ensembles in recent years, making them extremely fashionable. Even indo western dress for the groom is the rage on the internet. Every groom loves to have a unique look – and that is where indo-western comes to the rescue!
- Bandi: Also known as the Nehru jacket, is yet another fashionable garb for men that spices up a regular kurta pajama completely. Bandis are able to elevate the classic appearance to a whole new level while effortlessly complementing any style. They can suddenly change the way you look and help you look fashionable in your ethnicity.
- Dhotis: Dhotis are another traditional garb that is in trend once again. Many men are skeptical about wearing a dhoti. For instance, men fear that it would open in the middle of a function. Are you one of them? You can put that worry to rest thanks to the invention of dhoti pants. Although you can easily put it on like any other pair of pants, the dhoti-like flair gives the impression that you are truly wearing one. It is readily available in a wide range of colours and fabrics, and you may pair it with any type of topwear.
Men’s ethnic clothing is introducing more and more styles and trends every day. Kora meets all of them and brings a new collection for men every now and then. You must visit their website and browse through some amazing ethnic wear for men. So, hurry and grab the best piece of traditional Indian dress for you!