Indian Ethnic Wear, Lehengas are a fusion of classical and modern elements that let females create a stylish statement at any event, including weddings, celebrations, and parties. This dress’ cut and curvy patterns complement every woman’s frame, making it a flattering option for all. Lehengas still take on their original shape, despite certain design and styling changes.
Having said that, we have brought a variety of designer lehenga designs that you must peruse and test out. By this, you may enjoy the magnificence of these glitzy dresses! Are you attending a wedding reception, an Eid celebration, or a party with a throwback theme? If the response is an emphatic “yes,” you should look into the various designer lehengas that you can wear on the occasion.
Now that lehenga is a one-time wear outfit – do you feel like investing a sum in them? Thinking? There are many places that provide clothes for rent in Mumbai. How about renting a lehenga from them? It is an ideal solution to save and look beautiful.
Before moving ahead, it is necessary to be sorted out about what exactly you want. For this, we suggest you browse the stunning selection of designer lehenga for rent only at Popin for any upcoming event. Renting from them will ensure that it will not only satisfy your need for distinctive styles but will also keep you on top of fashion trends.
- Embroidered Lehengas: Explore Popin’s stunning collection of embroidered lehengas if you enjoy classic handcrafted designs. This collection includes beading, gota work, zari work, Patti work, and other seductive decorative accents that enhance a lehenga’s elegance. Prefer dark shades if you plan for this design as the embroideries stand out the most in darker hues. So, remember this point when you rent clothes.
- Floral Lehengas: We can all agree that florals are charming and energising. This is a fantastic choice if simplicity is your philosophy. Floral patterns are stylish, add elegance to your ensembles, and can be worn in a variety of ways. Wear a basic lehenga and a dupatta with a floral pattern. For instance, combine a maroon solid floral lehenga with a contrasting veil like a baby pink. Similarly, light and dark combos will look absolutely marvellous!
- Net Lehengas: Your wish to curate ethnic clothing in style will surely be fulfilled by a magnificent assortment of net lehengas. This look commands interest and makes you distinguish yourself from others because of its stunning simplicity. You may also find net lehengas on rent online in alluring hues, delicate designs, vivacious frills, and statement blouses. The wearer is always kept comfy by the fabric’s lightness and airiness.
- Pastel Lehengas: Are there any colours better than pastels? The warmth that these shades have can’t be met by any other colour. These hues have recently been popular choices for lots of women. Mint green, peach, pinks, scotch yellow, and sky blue are some shades you must prefer when planning to get a lehenga on rent. In Mumbai’s climate, these shades will work wonders as they will keep you cool as well.
- Velvet Lehengas: There is no denying that velvet lehengas are ideal for special occasions since the warm, luxurious fabric keeps you looking regal and the stitching on them really pops. This material is not just popular for lehengas but also for dresses and is already a cultural touchstone for many women. Even if you wear a plain velvet lehenga – that shall look fab as the fabric will speak for itself. Obviously, with some work, it is like a cherry on top of cake.
Rent one of these designer lehenga styles to stand out wherever you go. All you got to do is search for ‘dress rental near me’ and Popin will be at your service as they operate at different locations in Mumbai. There is a wide variety of products available on the site by which you can have a wonderful renting and shopping experience. So don’t waste any time and browse all of the classic lehngas before renting your favourite.