It is an utmost requirement to attach a bibliography at the end of an assignment. Bibliography is the list of materials which helped you to make the assignment. This list contains the places from where you have taken the reference or the quote you used or the text such as books, articles, etc. The bibliography is made according to the author’s last names which are arranged in an alphabetical order.
Bibliography entries also include footnotes or endnotes that are easy to remember and these are presented in final form by punctuation. We will discuss more on the methods of writing a proper bibliography but before that we want to make you aware that we make assignment help services like case study help, thesis help, homework help, dissertation help, etc. on more than 600 subjects so that you get high scores. Go through our website GotoAssignmentHelp and avail our services. We also make different blogs and interesting content on various topics like technology, easy recipes, home décor, educational, exercise, yoga, etc. on our platform GotoAssignmentHelp.
A lot of students find writing bibliography tedious and time-consuming so we have prepared a brief guide to help the viewers. If you need to provide the citation source you only need to write the author’s name and the publication date. There are two main types of sources- printed and web sources.
For every printed source you have to follow the instructions and write as in this manner:
· Author should be mentioned by name and surname
· Full title
· Date, place and publishing details
· Publishing company name
· Page frame
For every web source, the following things have to be mentioned
· Name of the company
· Copy the URL
· Date when you have consulted the source page
In order to write a bibliography properly, see the steps as this can help you save some time.
First you need to find the proper sources for your research assignments and need three things. What is your research about? What kind of sources do you need, whether printed or online? Should you find primary sources on your topic?
In the next step you need to go through a brief assessment on the source’s importance. Try to understand the use of the source. Whether you can explore new connections of the research topic from the source? Are these methods of investigation valuable? Do you get good evidence?
Next step, you need to examine the author’s credentials and experience and write a summary of each source. You might find summaries at the beginning or conclusion of each section. If you do not find it, you can make it on your own. Try to find answers for these questions. What is the central purpose of the research? Do you find new connections to understand the topic better? What are the key ideas and how is the text organized? Where are the main sections? How does the author interpret the data and evidence? What problems were faced while exploring the topic.
Rules to be followed while writing a bibliography list
- You should always use end-to-end numbering and remember to mention all sources.
- Cover the basics before you submit the paper and make sure no source is omitted.
- If you are writing an academic paper, try to mention the official literature and then mention the foreign author’s works.
- If there are a bunch of sources of the same author, use alphabetical order.
- In academic articles, bibliography is guided by a journal’s particular rules so you need to know the style properly before submitting the paper.
- You should keep in mind that bibliography is the general important information on the document and so give the general characteristics of the document.
So, writing bibliography is very easy, try these steps and you can get high grades. If you want to read more, reach us at GotoAssignmentHelp. Do not forget to avail our online mechanical engineering assignment help services as we have reputed assignment experts working for you at GotoAssignmentHelp platform.